Recognising our donors
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
In 2017, 8,330 donors committed more than $13,469,494! These gifts have helped support the following areas.
- Our scholarship programs have helped hundreds of students with financial support
- Two record breaking donations were received and will give international students in China and Hong Kong the opportunity to study at the university and provide programs in the incubator
- Launching the $15m law school campaign and recognising our previous Chancellor, The Hon. Michael Kirby AC CMG
- Launching the Robotic Innovation Centre which has inspired science, technology, engineerig and mathematics (STEM) learning in children in remote China
- Saving lives through access to the Gamma Knife
- Fighting cancer in collaboration with Fight on the Beaches
- 596 fire fighters climbed 1504 stairs to help cure motor neurone disease
- Art donations to our Macquarie University gallery, which now houses culturally signiﬁcant Indigenous Australian artwork.
Your donation to Macquarie University will help us to continue to award scholarships, embark on new projects to improve the student experience, and undertake world-class research to tackle the world’s challenges.
The Office of Advancement contact
Content owner: Advancement Last updated: 11 Jun 2019 1:47pm